In an article about Autolaunchers, we provide step-by-step instructions on creating an Autolauncher and multiple examples and ideas on when to use the Autolauncher feature.
In this article, we’ll focus on discussing how to manage already created Autolaunchers.
Reset statistics of the Autolauncher
Inline Manual tracks the usage of Autolaunchers, how many users have seen the tutorial and how many of them completed it. This is specific to the Autolaunchers, and if you are using the Topic across multiple channels, the Autolauncher will have its own data.
Sometimes you may want to remove the data that your Autolauncher has gathered to test the Topic again, as Autolaunchers are designed to run a Topic only once per user. Resetting Autolauncher statistics means that users will see the Topic again as long as they still match the Segment.
To reset the statistics of the Autolauncher:
Login to the Inline Manual portal with your e-mail and password.
Go to Sites and choose a site you created Autolaunchers for.
Go to the Automation tab.
Hover over the Autolauncher you want to reset statistics for and click the Reset statistics button.
Edit the Autolauncher
If you want to edit the already created Autolauncher:
- In the Automation tab, hover over the Autolauncher and click the Edit button.
- Make the desired edits to the Autolauncher.
- Confirm your edits with the Save button. The Save and deactivate button will save changes and pause the Autolauncher.
Deactivate the Autolauncher
To deactivate the Autolauncher:
- In the Automation tab, hover over the Autolauncher and click the Deactivate button. You can also select multiple Autolaunchers and deactivate them at the same time by checking the checkboxes to the left side of the Autolauncher's name.
- The deactivated Autolauncher will appear under the inactive autolaunchers section. If you want to make it active again, click the Activate button or use bulk actions to select multiple Autolaunchers.
Delete the Autolauncher
To delete the Autolauncher:
- Hover over the Autolauncher and click the Delete button. You can also select multiple Autolaunchers and delete them at the same time by checking the checkboxes to the left side of the Autolauncher's name.
- Confirm deleting the Autolauncher with the pop-up window.