There may be instances that you want to edit your personal account, for example, your username or a password. In this article, we’ll show you how to do it.
To edit your personal account:
Login to Inline Manual portal with your e-mail and password.
Click the drop-down menu in the upper right corner, choose the Account settings.
- You will be redirected to the Account settings page. You can change there:
- personal details such as your name, surname, company name and your phone number
- First name - This is where you enter your given name or the name you commonly use.
- Last name - Here, you provide your family name or surname.
- Company - If applicable, you can mention the name of your organization or business.
- Phone number - Input your contact number for communication purposes. In case of an emergency we will give you a call.
- Contact permissions - Use these settings to choose whether you want to receive our newsletter. Please note that we will continue to send necessary transactional emails, but no further marketing messages will be sent.
- account informationsuch as your username and your e-mail,
- Username - Your chosen identifier for accessing the account or system.
- Email - Your email address, used for communication and account-related notifications.
- your password - To create a password, it must not be left blank and should include at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and be a minimum of 6 characters in length.
- Password - Your confidential code for account access.
- Password confirmation - Re-enter your chosen password for verification.
Note that you need to enter your current password to save any new changes.