By default, the Widget appears in the lower right-hand corner with the title Inline Manual. You can change the title to your custom name. In this article, we’ll show you how to do it.
Changing the title of the Widget
- Go to Sites and choose a site you want to edit.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Click on Player languages.
- If you haven’t added a language, you will see a message to add a translation. Click Add English translation. If you already have translations added, choose the correct one.
If the Player languages tab is empty, please add some Topics to your Site and come back to this page.
- Scroll down to the Widget section and provide the desired title. There are three options for title change available:
- Title - changes the title of the minimized widget (trigger) and open widget (panel).
- Trigger title - changes the title only for the minimized widget.
- Panel title - changes the title only for the open widget.
- Confirm your changes with the Save button.